IMPORTANT Balloon Drop Nets are to release air-filled balloons downwards to the ground.
UTUBE VIDEO: RELI-A-DROP Drop Net System - Step by Step
- RELI-A-DROP Balloon Drop Net is for indoor use. This balloon drop net will hold c. 1000 x 9" latex balloons inflated to 8" diamater
- Strong, professional balloon drop net.
- This Balloon Drop Net includes instructions & rip-cord. Nylon Line is needed to attach to ceiling.
- Balloon Drop Net. 24' x 7' (7.35m x 2.15m)
- Balloons not included. Nylon Line required and recommended. Full Instructions Included.
- RELI-A-DROP Balloon Drop Nets are hand-stitched and tested before they are packaged. The Drop Nets are ready to go, right out of the package.
- RELI-A-DROP 1000 Balloon Nets are ideal for larger venues.
- Require 4 rigging points (both front and rear corners) - Use a strong nylon line for rigging (see related products below)
- Once the net is completely filled with balloons, close the end using nylon line or 4" cable ties, securing about every six inches.