IMPORTANT Balloon Drop Nets are to release air-filled balloons downwards to the ground.
UTUBE VIDEO: RELI-A-DROP Drop Net System - Step by Step
- RELI-A-DROP Balloon Drop Net is for indoor use. This balloon drop net will hold c. 100 x 9" latex balloons inflated to 8" diamater
- Strong, professional balloon drop net.
- This Balloon Drop Net includes instructions & rip-cord. Nylon Line is needed to attach to ceiling.
- Balloon Drop Net. 7' x 4' (2.1m x 1.2m)
- Balloons not included. Nylon Line required and recommended. Full Instructions Included.
- RELI-A-DROP Balloon Drop Nets are hand-stitched and tested before they are packaged. The Drop Nets are ready to go, right out of the package.
- RELI-A-DROP 100 and 200 Balloon Nets are ideal for smaller venues.
- Require 2 rigging points (front and rear) - Use a strong nylon line for rigging (see related products below)
- Once the net is completely filled with balloons, close the end using nylon line or 4" cable ties, securing about every six inches.