Helium Saver Balloon Valves for Latex Balloons
Self sealing Balloon Valves with Ribbon attached saving up to 30% helium by allowing air to mix with helium during inflation!
Or use 100% helium by closing the holes during filling.
- Sold in bags of 250pcs - Approx 50mm length, 23mm diameter
- Child Safe Tested to Meet EN71 Toy Safety Directive Requirements, Part 1, 2 and 3.
- Not suitable for use with disposable helium cylinders (low pressure) - these helium saver balloon valves need higher pressure cylinders to operate optimally. (PT10, N10, N20 or N30 Air Products rental cylinders)
- Use with 9 to 12 inch diameter latex balloons.
- Wrap the end of the balloon neck over the wide circular end of the valve, leaving no gaps, then inflate with helium through the narrow end. Stop filling when the desired balloon size has been obtained. The self-sealing valve will close, then simply pull on the 1m ribbon length attached and decorate or hand out!
- HOLES OPEN - Save up to 30% helium per fill as air is drawn into the balloon at the same time as the helium by keeping the holes open. This will reduce float times, so aim for 6 hours good float time for an 11 inch diameter balloon. Inflate as late as you can on the day of the event.
- HOLES CLOSED - 100% Helium - Use as a normal balloon valve with no reduction in float time. To close holes during inflation, simply hold your thumb and forefinger over each hole.
Warning: Made from Polypropylene. Not Bio-Degradable and not suitable for children under 3 years old as they are a potential choking hazard. Adult supervision required.