Hi Float Balloon Treatment - 5oz Ultra Hi Float
Hi Float Balloon Treatment for latex balloons. Ultra Hi Float makes latex balloons float longer. Buy Hi Float Balloon Treatment online for delivery across UK
- Hi-Float Instructions included.
- Increase the float time of latex balloons inflated with helium gas from approximately 12 hrs (untreated) to 2-3 days.
- Price shown includes pint of Hi-Float and Pump Dispenser. High-Float for balloons is a necessary product if you wish to inflate your latex balloons the day before your event.
- 5oz Hi-Float treats 50 x 9" or 25 x 11" latex balloons. Latex balloons only need to be Hi-Float treated if inflating with helium gas. Dispense one dose into the latex balloon, and rub evenly around the head of the balloon in the palm of your hands, prior to inflating slowly with helium. Once inflated, the Hi-Float hardens inside the balloon slowing the rate of helium loss dramatically.
Please read the High-Float instructions provided to make sure you add the correct dose of Hi-Float relating to the size of balloon being treated.
- TREAT ONE BALLOON FIRST AND INFLATE TO TEST THAT YOU HAVE APPLIED THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF HI-FLOAT. IF YOU HAVE OVER-DOSED YOUR BALLOON, IT WILL NOT FLOAT WHEN INFLATED WITH HELIUM.
- DON'T DOSE ALL YOUR FLAT BALLOONS WITHOUT TESTING THE FIRST ONE. IF YOU ARE UNSURE, ALWAYS APPLY LESS AS A PRECAUTION.
- DISTRIBUTE EVENLY AND SLOWLY INFLATE BALLOON TO AVOID SPLATTERING THE HI-FLOAT UNEVENLY WHEN HELIUM IS APPLIED (THIS APPLIES MORE TO HI-PRESSURE CYLINDERS: PT10, N-RANGE)